For more information
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
We are excited to announce the new
Xerox® Versant™ 2100!
The Xerox® Versant™ 2100 is a revolutionary new product that gives you the amazing color control and automation tools found on the Xerox 800 and 1000 but with a modular design that allows a much smaller footprint.
The Xerox® Versant™ 2100 Press can help streamline your operation and make you more competitive and indispensable in a number of ways:
- Less waste—print in exact quantities
- Less downtime—Xerox® Connect Advantage means more press availability
- Improved efficiency—fewer steps and less operator intervention
- Reduced turnaround times—less trial and error means jobs are produced and in your customers’ hands more quickly
- Automated workflow—reduced labor costs and more accurate output
|The Xerox Versant 2100 Paper Path|
Automation is key!
When you tap into this burgeoning demand for short runs, quick turnarounds and personalized print, and have the hundreds of jobs you need to print in a day to get a return on your investment, the sobering truth can settle in. Fifty to 100 or more jobs in a day simply can’t be produced using the same processes and equipment as in the past.
The Xerox® Versant™ 2100 Press brings together automation from beginning to end to make it possible—and productive—to produce the greater number of smaller jobs that now characterize the print marketplace.
- Automation that makes job setup faster
- Automation that makes it easier to get outstanding, consistent color
- Automation that opens up new areas of finishing versatility